Sunday 5th July – 12 noon – 6 pm
Thursday 9th July – 12 noon – 6 pm
Dates may have to be altered if weather and ground conditions are not suitable or if there are any changes notified by the Scottish Government.
Please read all the information below – it should answer the majority of any questions.
- A full show jumping course (designed by Joss) and dressage arena will be available for use at Castlefields. Cost is £7.50 per member per half hour (or £15 per member per hour). Maximum of three people (from number of households as specified by Scottish Government on that date) per session. Members may book a registered coach for their session. All bookings must be made online, in advance, via Club Entries to allow for contactless payment.
- There will be a 15 minute space between each session to ensure members can be socially distant and adjust course to suit. Members and helpers should bring their own gloves and take home for disposal.
- Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to make a prompt start in the arena. Do not run over your time slot.
- The large field beside club site will be available for use (excluding the two XC jumps) before or after your booked session.
- All gates will be open, apart from the single gate closest to entrance – you should use hand sanitiser / gloves as appropriate to open and close this gate.
- Please bring your own assistant – there will not be anyone available to assist with jumps.
- No seating, toilet or rubbish disposal facilities will be available. Social distancing must be observed at all times. Children and dogs must be under close adult supervision at all times.
- There is plenty of space at Castlefields to ensure that there is no need for parking close together. Ensure any droppings are picked up and removed from parking area.
- Stranraer & District Riding Club committee members are following the guidance issued by British Riding Clubs and have completed a lengthy risk assessment to ensure we are able to offer these sessions for members. Please abide by the instructions and observe current Scottish Government guidelines to ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of all.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19: dry cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell – please do not attend. If anyone in your household is self-isolating, please do not attend.